Crissy Williams Boyles
- Graduated East Carolina University in December of 1995 with a Bachelor of Social Work.
- Worked for the Division of Family and Children Services as a placement worker and Child Abuse Investigator, while attending law school at night.
- Clerked for Superior Court Judge Amanda Williams.
- Graduated from Florida Coastal School of Law in December of 2005.
- Sworn in as Assistant District Attorney in the Brunswick Judicial Circuit May of 2006.
- Resigned in 2011 and began private practice